DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement management might be extra to circuit to manage the decent speed with the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned prior to installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree in the tank following the first running in the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required just after the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards the moment each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve might be provided if essential. Also a pressure compen sated movement control may be additional on the circuit to regulate the descent speed of the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our sales engineer for the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned just before installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank soon after the initial operating of your power unit.
six. Oil changing is needed just after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards once each 3000 hours.